Our vision at Don Bosco School is to empower students to acquire and value knowledge, competence, core values and skills that will enable them to live a dignified life and prepare them to face the challenges of the modern world with confidence.
In order to realize our vision the school will make the following provisions:
- Recruit effective and inspiring teachers who have professional qualification, commitment, dedication and love for teaching.
- Provide a learning programme in keeping with the level envisioned by the board and other resources that will prepare the students to face the future.
- Enter into partnership with parents, teachers and students in learning and decision making.
- Emphasize the core values of respect, compassion, appreciation, tolerance, justice, social responsibility, and self acceptance through value education classes.
- Using technology and other resources to enhance academic excellence and integral developments of the students.